Thursday, February 11, 2010

You know how I know you're gay? You have Ricky Martin on your mix cd.

Fifty bucks on a Thursday.

Seems pretty lame but it's the winter where I work and believe me, that's a good night. Seems like we are slowly but surely starting to pick up as the weather gets a little nicer out which is always good. All my tables were great tonight, I don't think I made less then 20% from anyone which is always a good thing so it was a low stress night. No campers, no complaints, and no sass.

Resulted in a sing along session to up and coming Rap Idol's mix tape. Will have to make one of those lists of the people I work with because this kid was hilarious. He was the old sous chef but had the worst temper and would under cook food all the time and think it was totally alright. He recently got let go..well a month ago..and would constantly tell me how he used to win singing competitions and all of his friends wanted him to go on idol. Well we found his mix cd tonight that he left among his stack of them that we found in one of the storage closets in the kitchen and as we were closing up the restaurant we all listened to his great selections of "I'm like a bird" by Nelly Furtado and "She Bangs" by Ricky Martin.

Such a solid Night and back to the place at 11 am tomorrow. awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment